Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Day of Rest

Today is supposed to be my rest day. I'm not supposed to run. And, still I find myself itching to put on my tennis shoes and GO!  I've never been pumped up about exercise, much less running, like I am right now. Maybe it's the ultra cool Zombies, Run! story. Or, maybe it's my awesomely, bad-ass running partner Jay keeping me motivated.

Whatever. I'm pretty stoked and feel great about running and that's what matters, eh?

Let's hope we keep this motivation going. I hear that the first two weeks are hardest. I'm guessing, the first month is going to be tough for me. So, for extra motivation, I am setting a goal for myself. If I can make it ONE month without missing a single scheduled run, I am going to treat myself to a mini shopping spree at Dick's Sporting Goods for some new running gear. I figure that if I've made it a full month in, then it's probably sticking. So... yeah.  It's on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Braaaaains!